Watco is seeking a Transportation Associate to support our Account Managers. This person plays a crucial role in the overall day-to-day freight management of shipments. It is essential for this position to a) establish motor carrier and customer relationships, b) be effective in soliciting motor carriers to haul shipments c) develop carrier capacity in assigned regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipment tracking and tracing
- Order Entry
- Scheduling loading and/or unloading Appointments
- Customer Communications
- Carrier Communications
- Billing / ensure required documents are obtained and customer invoicing requirements are met
- Perform additional tasks as requested
- Cross functioning role leading to an Account Management and or Carrier Representative positions.
What do we offer:
A fun, positive and open office environment.
Career opportunities to develop your talent in a fast moving, up and coming organization.
Compensation includes, Salary & Bonus along with Health Benefits.
To Apply please for this position please send resume with cover letter JasperJobs@Watco.com