Any Indiana resident age 60 and older is now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
Appointments can be scheduled online anytime at ourshot.in.gov on your computer or smartphone (use Chrome or Firefox as your browser). On this website, you’ll find about 300 vaccination locations around the state, including hospitals, local health departments and health clinics, and pharmacies. If you do not have a computer or smartphone, you can ask a family or friend to help, or call 211 and a representative will schedule an appointment for you from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST daily.
Here are some facts you should know:
- The vaccine is available at no cost to you, but please submit your insurance information if you have it, because clinics can charge an administration fee to your insurance.
- You do not need to be vaccinated in the county where you live.
- If you live with another person who is also eligible to receive the vaccine, you will need to schedule two separate appointments.
- Whether you get the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, you will need a second dose to be fully protected. This will be scheduled at the time of your first dose.
- You’ll need to show proof of age and that you are an Indiana resident at your appointment.
Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine at ourshot.in.gov.