Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools announce Jasper High School Athletic Attendance Plan
(NNDC) – Jasper
Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools, in collaboration with the Dubois County Health Department, have established an athletic event attendance plan for the 2020-2021 school year. Beginning on Saturday, August 15th, spectators will be allowed to attend events at Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools while abiding by the following guidelines:
1. Attendance will be limited to 50% capacity in each bleacher section while practicing social distancing. (Family units may sit together but using 6 feet of social distancing between another family unit)
2. Face Coverings are required when attending any Jasper High School Athletic Event. Face Coverings should be worn at all times with the exception of eating or drinking.
3. All high-risk individuals as defined by the CDC are encouraged to stay home.
4. All attendees are encouraged to practice preventative measures such as social distancing, respiratory etiquette and frequent hand washing.
5. Use the specific designated entrance to each bleacher section. Avoid crossing through bleacher sections to get to your seat when possible.
6. We will open all gates no more than 45 Minutes prior to the start of the event, with the exception of 60 Minutes prior to a Varsity Football Contest.
7. Practice Social Distancing when waiting in lines at ticket booths, restrooms, and concession stands. Social Distancing lines will be marked. Avoid
congregating inside or outside of our facilities.
8. Restrooms and Concessions will be available. Social Distancing lines will be marked.
9. Hand Sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the venue.
10. Only Essential Personnel on the sideline or bench areas at all facilities.
11. The bottom 3 rows in our High School Gymnasium will be blocked off to create additional distance between the spectators and participants.
Jasper High School reserves the right to ask any patron not abiding by these requests to comply or they will be asked to leave the premises.
GJCS will continue to work closely with the Dubois County Health Department to monitor the situation. Any changes to our attendance plan will be communicated promptly as they arise. We look forward to seeing all our fans again as we cheer on our Cats! Go Cats Go!