Jasper City Hall to Reopen with Restrictions
BEGINNING MONDAY, JUNE 15TH Jasper City Hall will be reopening with the following restrictions:
- When entering, you must have a face covering.
- Continue to use our Utility Drive-Thru service.
- All meetings are by appointment only.
- Call 812-482-4255 to schedule a meeting.
- Practice Social Distancing and maintain a
minimum of 6-foot distance from others.
- Practice good Hand Hygiene. Hand sanitizer is
available at the entrance of City Hall, please use
as you enter and exit the building.
The City wishes to thank you for your patience and understanding.