Lincoln Amphitheater Re-Plans to Open Not Until 2021
Lincoln Amphitheater (NNDC):
Lincoln Amphitheatre to Push Entire 2020 Performance Series to 2021
The Lincoln Amphitheatre has started the process of moving its 2020 performance series and rescheduling it in its entirety to 2021. Season ticket holders and those that have purchased tickets to events through the venue’s ticketing platform etix.com will receive options available to them to ensure a smooth transfer of tickets to 2021.
“We have been blessed with an amazing amount of support over the past four years—even getting to the point of selling out nearly every event we offered in 2019,” said Marc Steczyk, Lincoln Amphitheatre’s director. “A safe return using social distancing guidelines during the 2020 season would only allow for us to operate utilizing ¼ of our seating capacity—while our operating costs would remain at a normal level—causing a financial imbalance that would be incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to overcome.”
Refunds will also be made available.
“We are happy to process full purchase refunds and, while not expected, it would be appreciated if consideration is given for partial donations back to the Amphitheatre during the refund process,” Steczyk said. “Even if only $1, $2, or even $5 per ticket, every bit will help us as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times.”
For refund information or if you have general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and the per ticket donation amount (if applicable).
In the near future, the venue intends on announcing a much smaller scale Sunday series of events to fill the 2020 calendar.
“Our hope is to offer a limited seating Sunday series of events called ‘Amp Unplugged’ in the very near future,” said Steczyk. “This series will have a limited amount of tickets to allow patrons to spread out across our seating area to accommodate social distancing measures throughout the venue and will, likely, feature solo acoustic performances (or similar). Our ability to quickly adapt to the times and to be flexible will help us all overcome this, while also providing a much-needed opportunity for art and culture to the area this summer.”
If you have additional questions and/or comments, please email email@example.com.
The 2021 performance dates are as follows:
- Del McCoury Band with special guests the Price Sisters – Saturday, June 5, 2021
- Wreking Crue: a tribute to Motley Crue with special guest Vulture – Saturday, June 12, 2021
- The Rivalry – June 25, 26, and 27, 2021
- All My Rowdy Friends: a tribute to Hank Williams, Jr., with special guest Seth Thomas – Saturday, July 10, 2021
- Captain Fantastic: a tribute to Elton John with special guest Five Under – Saturday, July 17, 2021
- Monsters of Yacht with special guest Jam Storm – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- ONE: a celebration of U2 with special guest Acoustic Co. – Saturday, August 14, 2021
- Edgar Winter Band with special guest Henry Lee Summer – Saturday, August 21, 2021
- Samantha Fish – Saturday, August 28, 2021
- Southern Accents: a tribute to Tom Petty with special guest Eighty-Sixt – Saturday, September 4, 2021
- Hard Day’s Night: an audio and visual tribute to the Beatles with special guests Hayley Payne & Kelly Clark – Saturday, September 25, 202