Help Relay for Life Purchase a Digital Luminaria because Cancer doesn’t stop
Here’s how you can help & participate:
• Make a $10 donation by purchasing a digital luminaria to dedicate to a loved one (see link below)
• Do an activity in support of cancer patients – it may be a chalk drawing, poster art, flying a kite, running / walking your dog, or decorating your lawn or car – the options are endless
• Take a photo or video of your activity
• Share the photo on social media with the #INHope (See some sample social posts below)
• Tag three friends to join you and do the same
Purchase a digital luminaria at – https://secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=relay_luminaria&PROXY_TYPE=21&PROXY_ID=96537&fr_id=96537&search=event
COVID-19 has impacted nearly every facet of our lives. For cancer patients, who are at highest risk for COVID-19 complications, that is especially true. Many are dealing with anxiety, increased isolation, changes in treatment plans and much more. Cancer hasn’t stopped and those facing cancer need our support now more than ever.
That’s why the American Cancer Society in Indiana is committed to a WEEKEND OF HOPE on May 2-3. Please join us and help flood social media with #INHope and support for cancer patients.