Notes Jokes & Quotes
Notes & Facts:
- At more than 2,716.5 feet tall and more than 160 stories the Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest building in the world in 2008.
- Washington Irving, the author, suffered from chronic insomnia created one of the least sleep-deprived literary characters in literature, Rip Van Winkle.
- This long disbanded musical group reunited to perform at Bill Clinton’s 1993 inaugural ball, Fleetwood Mac “Don’t Stop”.
- Coco Chanel, the designer, is the first known woman to create women’s suits with colorless jackets and fitted skirts beginning in the 1920s.
- Italy is the world’s greatest producer of wine.
- According to grocery sales, America’s favorite cookie is the Oreo.
- Coca Cola was the first brand name product featured on the cover of Time Magazine, in May 1950.
- I’m on a whiskey diet, I lost 3 days already.
- My Mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.
- “My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.”
- Old accountants never die, they just loose their balance.
- Do NOT argue with an idiot! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandpa, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
- The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it’s still on the list.
- The evening news is where they begin with “Good evening”, then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
- “Watched “Mission Impossible 3” the other day, thought to myself “It’s not really impossible if he’s already done it twice”.
- I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But, when I got home, all the signs were there”