8 Arrested in Warrant Sweep
Dubois County (NNDC):
Local law enforcement has conducted another warrant sweep. Now, arrested 8 individuals Wednesday and Thursday.
- Terry Denton of Paoli is also being lodged in Orange County on a felony Theft warrant.
- Kala Looney of French Lick was arrested on a felony Theft warrant and lodged in the Dubois County Security Center.
- Joshua Palmer of Vincennes was arrested in Daviess County on several charges including two counts of Attempted Rape, two counts of Attempted Burglary and one count of Attempted Residential Entry.
- David Alan Knierem of Paoli was found hiding in a relative’s home in Paoli. He’s wanted on meth charges and a probation revocation. He’s in the Orange County Jail.Bryan
- Gregory of Eckerty is being lodged in the Warrick County jail meth possession and Driving While Suspended.
- Dora Apple of Paoli was also arrested on meth charges and lodged in the Orange County Jail.
- Shanna Staggs of Bloomington was arrested in Orange County for Possession of Meth and probation revocation.
- Kelly Birkle of Velpen is in the Pike County jail for allegedly dealing meth.