Jasper Fire Fighters put out a small fire that could of been a big problem

Jasper (NNDC):

A stove fire sent teams running though minor damage was done.

The Jasper Fire Department responded to a small fire at a north side apartment on Sunday. The incident occurred  around about midday on Baden Strasse.  The person/people living in the apartment weren’t home. And  according to a neighbour said she heard her a smoke detector going and smoke entered her apartment.

Responders said food was left on the stove and it created the fire.

Speak Your Mind

*