UPDATED: Fire Breaks Out At Northside Jasper Restaurant (VIDEO)

UPDATED: Jasper VFD Chief Ken Hochgesang says this morning’s fire at the northside Burger King restaurant started in the attic and then spread down a nearby wall. Hochgesang says an electrical short was the cause. The fire originated where remodeling had been done.

He says store employees working Wednesday night thought they heard something in that area of the roof. It was this morning’s crew that first smelled smoke before exiting the building and calling 911.

Jasper (NNDC) – Fire crews quick response time appears to have helped quickly get to and contain the mid-morning fire…

The fire was reported shortly before 10:00AM. The restaurant is closed until further notice.

Speak Your Mind

*