Fryer Fire At Holland American Legion

Holland american LegionHolland (NNDC) – A malfunctioning commercial deep fryer caught fire for a short time this morning in the kitchen of the American Legion Hall on Main Street (pictured).

Holland VFD Assistant Chief John Hemmer says there was no actual damage to the kitchen area as the fire self-extinguished when the unit was shut down by kitchen staff before the first firefighters arrived on scene shortly before 11AM.

Firefighters were on scene for about 20 minutes.

Speak Your Mind

*